The introduction will cover:
1.5 Hours of high-quality Videos | support via comments
What are student say about the course
What are the requirements?
- basic SQL
- database design
What am I going to get from this introduction?
- understand PDI environment
- learn what are jobs and transformations
- learn basic table input output
- understand the scope of the large course: "learn ETL with Pentaho kettle PDI "
What is the target audience?
- SQL developers, ETL developers, code developers (Python,PHP...), Automation developers, BI developers,software project managers and anyone who like to understand what is ETL
- the Pentaho kettle course is meant for people who has some background with SQL syntax , Queries and database design , you don't need to be expert on that , I will guide you through
- in case you don't know SQL at all , i suggest you take a course specific for that before you enroll to this course
I am in the field of information technology for more than 15 years.
I have a master’s degree (MBA) in information technology.
I worked as an ERP consultant, BI team leader,
ETL team leader and a CIO of a company.
During those years I worked will all kinds of software like:
ERP, CRM, custom applications and BI (DWH, ETL, BI tools).
I designed tens of data warehouses (SQL / NoSQL) like:
Postgres, SQL Server, Mysql, Oracle, Redshift, BigQuery,
Vertica, MongoDB, and others Big Data and regular relational ones.
Also, I have worked with all kinds of visualization tools like:
YellowfinBI, Sisense, Pentaho, Tableau, Power BI and more.
I am an expert in business processes.
my main Job was to translate those into working solutions.
My experience includes:
More than 10 years working with Pentaho kettle
as the leading Data integration tool.
"All of these areas gave me a unique perspective
of business processes
and how to analyze a company by looking at the large picture.
Today, I want to share my knowledge with you."